7.22.2009

A Blogger Darkly

Hey everyone.

I know I've kinda gone dark lately. It's not on purpose - mostly I just haven't had the time to blog, nor anything to blog about, since I haven't made much progress on anything lately. The FFG and I met with our premarraige counselor on Saturday morning for the first time. That was a lot of fun. Beyond that - nada.

But, here's a little treat for you: our reception venue has posted a couple of videos to their website! One is a commercial, which gives you a really good idea what the place has to offer. And this one gives you a sense of what it's like to be there. It's done in slo-mo at first, so you can actually see the tricks they perform, but then they speed it up. If anyone is a pyro like me, there's lots of fire (lol). Watch for my favorite part: the onion volcano...

1 comment:

Westside Wedding said...

Your venue is so awesome!!!!! I love the onion volcano!