11.20.2009

photography i dig

We did our engagement photos this past weekend, which would have been a thoroughly enjoyable experience, had I not suddenly come down with the flu the day before and been retaining water at the same time. As it was, I was miserable and have been miserable since because I don't feel like I gave my best for these pictures. Paul is a friend of the FFG from college, and he's a wonderful photographer, so I trust him implicitly with the finished project. I just wish I had been feeling up to giving more energetic and creative poses.

Because I am a control freak, I feel the need to prevent this calamity from happening again in the future in whatever way I can. Now, there really is no way to predict or prevent a sudden and unexpected illness, but I feel like if I do enough research and record it all down, it will make me feel like I've accomplished something and at least give me the illusion of control. Natch.

I love these. But I worry that I love elements of the wedding, not just the actual photography. And, again, my fear is that even good photographers need something to work with.

These guys are darling, and totally exactly what engagement photos should be. I, unfortunately, am a little too tall and curvy to be this cutsey-buttons.

Thanks to the $10,000 bride, I do love this guy, however I sometimes feel that he could back off the filter usage a notch or two. I doubt she would agree.

Cutest. Picture. Ever.

No comments: